Here’s everything you need to know ahead of tomorrow’s massive #SydneyDerby clash at ANZ Stadium.
6:00PM Gates open
7:50PM HAL: Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC
• Leave the car at home – with a large crowd expected and additional events in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
• With public transport included in all game day tickets, fans are encouraged to use the additional and direct public transport services operating.
• To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
• Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of Sydney Derby XIII!
All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
With a full house expected and additional events in the precinct, fans who have not pre booked parking should leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services available for the event.
Getting to the Stadium:
• From Central: direct services to Olympic Park every 10 minutes between 5:00pm and 9:30pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
• From Blacktown: services to Olympic Park every 7-8 minutes from 5:00pm until 9:30pm, stopping at Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and Lidcombe.
• Blue Mountains Line trains will make an additional stop at Lidcombe between 5:00pm and 8:00pm.
• Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station and then head to the Sprint Platform for a direct service to Olympic Park running every 10 minutes.
Getting home from the Stadium:
• To Central: direct services to Central every 7-8 minutes between 9:30pm and 12:30am, stopping at Strathfield and Redfern.
• To Blacktown: direct services to Blacktown every 5 minutes between 9:30pm and 12:30am, stopping at Lidcombe, Granville, Parramatta, Westmead and Seven Hills.
• To Campbelltown: additional services will leave Lidcombe at 10:37pm, 11:07pm and 11:37pm, stopping at Auburn, Granville, then all stations to Campbelltown.
• To Bankstown: additional services will leave Lidcombe at 10:49pm and 11:19pm, stopping all stations to Bankstown.
• To City Circle: additional services will leave Lidcombe at 10:37pm, 11:07pm and 11:37pm, stopping at Strathfield then all stations to the City.
• Blue Mountains Line trains will make an additional stop at Lidcombe at 10:36pm and 11:36pm.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses start running between 4:30pm and 5:15pm depending on the route and arrive at the precinct from around 6:00pm. Services continue to arrive into Olympic Park until 7:40pm.
Return services start from approximately 9:45pm.
The last bus on each route leaves Sydney Olympic Park at 10:30pm.
Scheduled wheelchair accessible buses will travel on each route.
Sydney Buses services are running to a regular Saturday timetable. For more information see bus maps and operator information.
• Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
• Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
With a large crowd expected and additional events in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive. To pre-book your parking and guarantee your spot for the event visit:
• Sydney Olympic Park Authority, click here; or
• Ticketek, click here or call 132 849.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
• From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
• From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
• From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
• From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney FC Memberships are now on sale for the Hyundai A-League season 2016/17. Click here to become part of the Sky Blue Family.