We are looking for a creative and collaborative individual who is plugged into TikTok & Instagram trends and has a passion for sport.
This exciting newly created role will work with Sydney FC talent and supporters as well as repurposing our extensive library to produce attention grabbing short form content capable of increasing growth and engagement.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of current and emerging youth culture and always be on trend, on brand and on message.
This role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Take on the mantle of Sydney FC’s short-form content guru
- Create and edit engaging TikTok videos & Instagram reels and posts in line with Sydney FC’s social media strategy & business objectives
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects if needed.
- Encourage and work with players to publish their own content
- Repurpose Sydney FC’s extensive content library to create talking points and engaging posts
- Participate in a weekly content strategy meeting
- Keep up to date with emerging trends, new editing features and best practices on Tik Tok & Instagram
- Help publish on Sydney FC’s channels on match days as required.
IDEALLY YOU’LL HAVE
- Formal qualification in social media studies
- Have a strong knowledge of the TikTok & Instagram social media platforms
- A creative eye for compelling social media content including Gifs & Memes
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively depending on the project requirements
- Flexible and adaptable approach, with an ability to react quickly to new trends
- A knowledge of the sporting, music, fashion and gaming cultures
- A current Drivers Licence and personal transport
- A passion for sport and knowledge of Australian football
- Capable of building good working relationships in a business environment
- Willingness to work outside business hours when required
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL
Be innovative – with a curious nature and a desire to adapt our content to the latest trends or create a trend of our own.
Be passionate – possessing a drive to ensure Sydney FC are recognised as a social media leader.
Be collaborative – someone capable of building trusting relationships with our talent as we look to create content that increases the profile of our heroes.
Be professional – and able to work within an office environment and deliver on a brand’s objectives as required.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Full time position.
- Competitive remuneration – commensurate with experience
- A rare chance to work at a leading sports club
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Long-term career with stability and security
To be considered for this role please submit a one-page cover letter that addresses:
- Why you are the ideal person for the role
- Why you want to join our team
- And Links to your personal or brand channels
Send the cover letter along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications should be a maximum of four pages, including cover letter, and less than 5MB in size.
Applications close Friday 17 June 2022