It’s our first home double header of the season and we’re back at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium on Saturday night as we take on the Newcastle Jets in both the Isuzu Ute A-League Mens & Liberty A-League Womens competitions.
The Match Up
Your Sydney FC Women are starting their season in a double header blockbuster clash against Newcastle Jets at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium on Saturday with the Sky Blues Men set to play immediately afterwards.
Here’s all the key information you need to make your matchday experience run smoothly.
Important Information regarding Covid-19
Please ensure you follow the instructions below to gain quick and easy access to the game.
- All patrons (16+) must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination before entering the Stadium. A digital or printed version of their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will be accepted.
- Download your mobile ticket before you arrive.
- Forward tickets to the individuals attending within your group.
- Download the Service NSW app before you arrive (available on iTunes and Android).
- Arrive early and enter via the gate displayed on your ticket. Gates open at 4.30pm.
- Present your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate and scan the QR code and check in before you proceed through the gates.
- Masks are required in indoor areas of the venue and strongly encouraged in all other areas of the venue.
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, been in contact with a positive case or are awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test.
- Visit Jubilee Stadium’s COVIDSafe hub for all the information you should know before attending. (This page will stay up-to-date with current COVID-19 requirements.
- Patrons are encouraged to: Visit NSW Health for the current COVID-19 case locations and alerts
Tickets for the match can be purchased via the Ticketek website here.
Sydney FC Members
If you forget your Membership card or have trouble accessing the venue, Sydney FC staff are located in the Gate D Box Office window from gates open until half time.
|5:05pm – Women|
7:45pm – Men
How to get to the game
Please see below some key information from transport NSW regarding getting to and from Netstrata Jubilee Stadium. You can visit their website here.
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
When catching public transport, plan ahead, allow extra time and sit or stand on the green dots. You can also check real-time capacity indicators when planning your trip or boarding services.
Trains run regularly to Carlton on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line which is within walking distance of Netstrata Jubilee Stadium.
Remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on public transport. You’ll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment card/device when travelling to and from the event. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
If you’re driving, travel with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual, you can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the event so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
There is no public parking available at the Venue and parking in the streets surrounding the venue is limited on match day.
Traffic is expected to be heavy in both directions on the Princes Highway approaching Kogarah as crowds travel to and from the stadium. If you have to drive, allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early. Local roads around the stadium will close ahead of kick-off including Jubilee Avenue, Park Street and English Street. Roads will re-open once crowds have cleared the area.
For up to date traffic information visit Live Traffic NSW.
If you require accessible parking, please contact Sydney FC on 02 8314 5100, Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Food and Beverage
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium has a wide variety of food and beverage outlets available throughout the stadium, with EFTPOS available at all food and beverage outlets.
Please note that all catering outlets are now CASHLESS. To purchase a food and beverage card, head to F&B1 (Western grandstand) or Scoreboard outelet (north/eastern side). The card is valid for three years.
You are welcome to bring your own homemade food in small quantities. Any plastic bottles must remain sealed prior to entry.
Please note that all liquor, glass bottles, breakable containers and unsealed beverages are not permitted into the venue.