What makes a fan more than a fan of Sydney FC? Being a Club Member!
Being a club Member means you are contributing to the long term sustainability of your Sky Blues as they build towards an exciting future, and it means you are a true part of our club.
Not only do most Memberships provide you with game access but there’s a heap of standardised benefits come as part of being a club Member, they are:
- Member’s Pack
- Integrated Public Transport to and from Allianz Stadium for Sydney FC home matches for which you have a Members ticket/card.
- Subscription to Member Only Weekly newsletter featuring team, player and club news
- Free access to all standalone National Youth League home games (excl Grand Final) and standalone – League home games (excl Grand Final)
- 10% off full price Merchandise purchases
- 10% off all Sydney FC Event Tickets
- Priority purchase period for Hyundai A-League Finals Series and Grand Final tickets if Sydney FC are a participating team
- Priority purchase period for Sydney FC home AFC Champions League matches, International Friendlies and FFA Cup matches
- Priority purchase period for Socceroos matches
- 10% off additional ticket purchases per home game (up to four per match)
- Access to Member’s Only upgrades and sponsor discounts
- Voting Rights in the Member’s Player of the Year Award
Additionally the Membership Team at the club work hard to incentivise and reward our Members through a range of additional experiences chosen at random including:
- Junior Members participating as Player Mascots across our home matches
- Opportunity to do the coin toss to start Hyundai A-League games.
- Tickets for traveling Members for selected interstate matches (Perth, Brisbane, Wellington, Adelaide).
- Presenting players with their jerseys at our Annual Fan Day.
- Seating Upgrades on game days.
- Opportunities to participate in game pre and half time in-stadium activations (members lucky row and members challenges).
To become a Member of your club and be a real part of the team visit my.sydneyfc.com now.