Get all the important information you need ahead of the next instalment of the Sydney Derby at Allianz Stadium on Saturday 25th November 2023.
Sydney FC v Western Sydney Wanderers
Isuzu UTE A-League Round Five
Saturday 25th November, 2023
Allianz Stadium, Sydney, NSW
Kick off: 7:45pm AEDT
Gates Open: 6:15pm AEDT
Broadcast Live: Paramount+ & 10Bold
Join the Conversation: #SYDvWSW & #SydneyIsSkyBlue
Members can enter the stadium through scanning the QR code on the back of their 2023/24 Membership Card. They can scan in from the pdf on their device, or they can print the card. If printing please ensure the QR code prints clearly.
IF SCANNING IN VIA A PHONE, PLEASE ENSURE BRIGHTNESS IS ALL THE WAY UP, YOU ARE OFF NIGHT MODE AND SCREEN ROTATION IS LOCKED.
Please head to your gate to scan into the ground.
Cove Members & Cove Tickets CAN ONLY SCAN IN VIA GATE 4. These tickets will not scan at any other gate.
Flexi 6 Members are welcome to attend this match and can sit in any General Admission Bays (Recommended Bays 19-21 or 25-29).
If you have a Reserved Seat, you must sit in this seat!
Please ensure that you arrive at the precinct early to avoid congestion closer to kick off time as a large crowd is expected for this match.
While you are around the stadium, take advantage of the FanZone and Merchandise stalls that we have around the stadium.
As you arrive head to the Junior Blue Fan Zone which is located outside Gate 3 and will be open from 6:00pm.
At our Fan Zone, we will have plenty to get you in the mood for the game including face painting and the Sydney FC DJ.
You can take your photo in the Isuzu UTE Photo Booth and Nova 969 will be on hand as well.
Once inside the stadium, you can take your photos under the Sydney FC Archway which will be located inside Gate 3.
Make sure you tag us @sydneyfootballclub in your stories throughout the day.
Want to win a car? You can do that thanks to our friends at Carma by guessing how many balls are in their car as part of their “Guess The Booty”
Head along to Gate One to make your guess from 6:15pm.
You can deck yourself out in the latest Sydney FC gear or grab that gift for a loved one from the Superstore located on the Western Concourse. Our brand new kits will be available for purchase and also you can add the names of your favourite players too as the Heat Press will be HOT AND READY TO GO!
Sydney FC Members can get 10% off full price items by showing their 2023/24 Membership Card.
Box Office Opens: 5:45pm
Fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets online ahead of the clash here, however tickets will be available to purchase from the Box Office from 5:45pm.
Junior Blue Fanzone Opens: 6:00pm
Our Junior Blue Fanzone will be open from 6:00pm outside Gate 3, so make sure you arrive early to maximise the fun.
Gates Open: 6:15pm
The gates to Allianz Stadium will be opened at 6:15pm.
Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s Kick Off: 7:45pm
The Sydney Derby will get underway at 7:45pm.
During matches the Allainz Stadium can become noisy and crowded. Strong smells from food and drinks can also be prevalent. All these sensory elements can be overwhelming for individuals who have sensory needs and discourage them from attending events.
Sensory sensitivities or challenges with sensory regulation are often experienced by individuals with autism, dementia, PTSD, intellectual disabilities, mental health issues and other similar conditions.
Offering sensory bags to your participants will make your event more inclusive and allow people of families to attend the event.
If you require a Sensory Bag at a Sydney FC game, please contact a member of the Allianz Stadium customer service staff at the game for more information.
If fans have any ticketing queries, they should proceed to the Box Offices which are located on Driver Ave, Gate 3 & Gate 5 which are located around the stadium.
For any Membership enquiries, fans should visit the Membership window which will be located at the box office at Gate 3 from 6:00pm.
Things to know at the event
- Please follow the directives of staff at all times.
- Connect to Allianz Stadium Wi-Fi for faster download.
- Allianz Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Make sure you download and share any tickets before arriving, have your ticket ready to scan and your phone brightness up before you get to your entry gate for faster entry.
- Please use original PDF versions of eZY tickets, screen-shotting the ticket will pixelate the tickets barcode and may cause them not to scan.
- More information on mobile tickets, including how to share tickets, is available here.
TRANSPORT & PARKING
With up to 30,000 fans expected, ticketholders are urged to leave the car at home and catch transport as on-site parking is limited.
Public transport is the best way to get to Allianz Stadium with frequent light rail and buses servicing the Moore Park area. Travel on transport is included in your ticket to the game.
Trains to the city run regularly where you can connect with frequent light rail services to Moore Park. The Moore Park light rail stop is located a short walk across from Allianz Stadium.
Plenty of regular route buses also make stops along Anzac Parade and Oxford Street nearby.
If you have to drive, allow plenty of extra travel time, carpool with your group and plan to arrive early as traffic will be heavier than usual. Consider the public transport options or alternative parking outside the precinct and continue your trip by transport. You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
Parking is available near Allianz Stadium at the Entertainment Quarter Wilson car park, grass car parks on Driver Avenue and Sydney Boys & Girls High School car park off Cleveland Street. Please note grass parking is very limited due to upgrade works and will fill quickly. A flat rate event parking fee will apply.
- Valid pre-purchased tickets to the game include travel to and from Moore Park on public transport services – Just show your event ticket to transport staff when boarding. (Note: A separate station access fee is payable for travel to and from the Domestic and International Airport stations, the fee is not included as part of integrated ticketing). More information can be found here.
- Travel on transport is included in your ticket to the game. Frequent light rail and buses service the Moore Park area. The Moore Park light rail stop is located a short walk across from Allianz Stadium.
- Make a day of it and arrive early to enjoy the many local venues within walking distance of the stadium. From Central Station it’s a 25 minute walk to the Moore Park precinct via Foveaux St or Devonshire St and the Albert ‘Tibby’ Cotter Walkway.
- If you have to drive, carpool with your group and plan to arrive early as traffic will be heavier than usual and parking in the precinct will fill quickly. You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- Public transport is the best way to get to Allianz Stadium with frequent light rail and buses servicing the Moore Park area.
- Allianz Stadium is at the Moore Park light rail stop, as well as a short bus ride from Central Station, Paddington and the CBD. Visit Transport NSW, Google Maps or Live Traffic Sydney to plan your trip and please allow additional travel time.
- Catch the L2 or L3 light rail service to Moore Park from Central Chalmers Street. The Moore Park stop is located along Anzac Parade. Light rail services may be busy, particularly after the match, so consider walking between Moore Park and Central via Devonshire St and the Albert ‘Tibby’ Cotter Walkway.
- If you have to drive, carpool with your group and allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching Moore Park.
- Driver Avenue will be partially closed outside the stadium from 4:15pm and will reopen once crowds have safely left the area.
- To support the Moore Park Road pop up cycleway, there is no left-turn permitted from Lang Road onto Moore Park Road westbound. Motorists can use Cook Rd for access onto Moore Park Rd instead.
- Note: ANZAC Bridge will be closed from 10pm on Saturday 25th November due to roadworks.
- Paid Parking will be available at the following car parks within short walking distance of the stadium;
- Limited parking will be available at the following car parks near the stadium:
- Entertainment Quarter Wilson car park: Open 24 hours. Flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry via Errol Flynn Boulevard from Lang Road.
- Kippax Park (EP2) grass car park (limited capacity due to upgrade works): Car Park open from 4:45pm. Cashless, flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry on Driver Avenue via Moore Park Road.
- Showground Field (EP3) grass car park: Car Park open 4:45pm. Cashless, flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry on Driver Avenue via Lang Road.
- Sydney Boys High School and Sydney Girls High School: Car Park open from around 4:45pm. Cashless, flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry via Cleveland Street. Use the Anzac Parade pedestrian bridge to get to and from the stadium.
- Please note EP2 grass parking is very limited due to upgrade works and will fill quickly.
- Each car park has spaces for Mobility Parking permit holders. For more information visit Centennial Parklands – Parking