Football returns with a bang as Sydney FC kickstart the season with a Big Blue at Allianz Stadium.
The Sky Blues will take on Melbourne Victory in Round One of the Isuzu UTE A-League on Saturday 21 October at 7:45pm.
Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory
Isuzu UTE A-League Round One
Saturday 21st October, 2023
Allianz Stadium, Sydney, NSW
Kick off: 7:45pm AEDT
Gates Open: 6:45pm AEDT
Broadcast Live: Paramount+ or stream on 10Bold
Join the Conversation: #SydneyIsSkyBlue
Tickets: Lock in your tickets here.
Members can enter the stadium through scanning the QR code on the back of their 2023/24 Membership Card. They can scan in from the pdf on their device, or they can print the card. If printing please ensure the QR code prints clearly.
Please ensure that you arrive at the precinct early to avoid congestion closer to kick off time.
While you are around the stadium, take advantage of the Fan Zone and Merchandise stalls that we have around the stadium.
As you arrive head to the Junior Blue Fan Zone which is located outside Gate 3 and will be open from 6:15pm.
At our Fan Zone, we will have plenty of activities for kids including inflatables, games, our trophy museum and face painting!
We will also have a select number of non-playing players available for signings and selfies outside Gate 3 from 6.30pm to 7pm. Make sure you bring your merch for signing!
Inside the stadium at Gate 1, take your photos under the Sydney FC arch which is perfect for those Instagram shots!
Make sure you tag us @sydneyfootballclub in your stories throughout the day.
You can deck yourself out in the latest Sydney FC gear or grab that gift for a loved one from the Superstore located on the Western Concourse. Our brand new kits will be available for purchase and also you can add the names of your favourite players too as the heat press with be hot and ready to go!
Sydney FC Members can get 10% off full price items by showing their 2023/24 Membership Card.
Box Office Opens: 6:15pm
Fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets online ahead of the clash here, however tickets will be available to purchase from the Box Office from 6:15pm.
Junior Blue Fan Zone Opens: 6:15pm
Our Junior Blue Fan Zone will be open from 6:15pm outside Gate 3, so make sure you arrive early to maximise the fun.
Gates Open: 6:45pm
The gates to Allianz Stadium will be opened at 6:45pm.
Liberty A-League Women’s Kick Off: 7:45pm
Our Women take on Western Sydney Wanderers in Round One of the Liberty A-League season, kicking off at 7:45pm.
If fans have any ticketing queries, they should proceed to the Box Offices which are located on Driver Ave, Gate 3 & Gate 5 which are located around the stadium.
For any Membership enquiries, fans should visit the Membership window which will be located at the box office at Gate 3 from 6:15pm.
Fans looking to purchase Memberships can head to the Membership marquee that will be set up outside Gate 3.
Things to know at the event
- Please follow the directives of staff at all times.
- Connect to Allianz Stadium Wi-Fi for faster download.
- Allianz Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Make sure you download and share any tickets before arriving, have your ticket ready to scan and your phone brightness up before you get to your entry gate for faster entry.
- Please use original PDF versions of eZY tickets, screen-shotting the ticket will pixelate the tickets barcode and may cause them not to scan.
- More information on mobile tickets, including how to share tickets, is available here.
TRANSPORT & PARKING
Public transport is the best way to get to Allianz Stadium with frequent light rail and buses servicing the Moore Park area. Travel on all modes of public transport is included in your ticket to the game.
Trains to the city run regularly where you can connect with frequent light rail services to Moore Park from the city and south east. The Moore Park light rail stop is located a short walk across from Allianz Stadium.
If you have to drive, allow plenty of extra travel time, carpool with your group and plan to arrive early as traffic will be heavier than usual. Consider the public transport options or alternative parking outside the precinct and continue your trip by transport. You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
Parking is available near Allianz Stadium at the Entertainment Quarter Wilson car park, EP3 grass car park on Driver Avenue and Sydney Boys & Girls High car park off Cleveland Street. A flat rate event parking fee will apply.
- Valid pre-purchased tickets to the game include travel to and from Moore Park on public transport services – Just show your event ticket to transport staff when boarding. (Note: A separate station access fee is payable for travel to and from the Domestic and International Airport stations, the fee is not included as part of integrated ticketing). More information can be found here.
- Travel on transport is included in your ticket to the game. Frequent light rail and buses service the Moore Park area. The Moore Park light rail stop is located a short walk across from Allianz Stadium.
- Make a day of it and arrive early to enjoy the many local venues within walking distance of the stadium. From Central Station it’s a 25 minute walk to the Moore Park precinct via Foveaux St or Devonshire St and the Albert ‘Tibby’ Cotter Walkway.
- If you have to drive, carpool with your group and plan to arrive early as traffic will be heavier than usual and parking in the precinct will fill quickly. You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- Public transport is the best way to get to Allianz Stadium with frequent light rail and buses servicing the Moore Park area.
- Allianz Stadium is at the Moore Park light rail stop, as well as a short bus ride from Central Station, Paddington and the CBD. Visit Transport NSW, Google Maps or Live Traffic Sydney to plan your trip and please allow additional travel time.
- Catch the L2 or L3 light rail service to Moore Park from Central Chalmers Street. The Moore Park stop is located along Anzac Parade. Light rail services may be busy, particularly after the match, so consider walking between Moore Park and Central via Devonshire St and the Albert ‘Tibby’ Cotter Walkway.
- Driver Avenue will be partially closed outside the stadium from 5:45pm and will reopen once crowds have safely left the area.
- To support the Moore Park Road pop up cycleway, there is no left-turn permitted from Lang Road onto Moore Park Road westbound. Motorists can use Cook Road for access onto Moore Park Road instead.
- If you have to drive, allow plenty of extra travel time as traffic will be heavier than usual on major roads approaching the precinct and parking will fill quickly so aim to arrive early. You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- Paid Parking will be available at the following car parks within short walking distance of the stadium;
- Note: EP2 Kippax Lake grass car park will not be open for this match.
- Entertainment Quarter Wilson car park: Open 24 hours. Entry via Errol Flynn Boulevard from Lang Road.
- Showground Field (EP3) grass car park: Car park open from 4:45pm. Entry via the southern end of Driver Avenue, from Lang Road.
- Sydney Boys High School and Sydney Girls High School: Car park open from around 4:45pm. Entry via Cleveland Street. Use the Anzac Parade pedestrian bridge to get to and from the stadium.
- Each car park has spaces for Mobility Parking permit holders. For more information visit Centennial Parklands – Parking