What is Sky Blues in Schools?
Sky Blues in Schools program aims to encourage students to engage in physical activity whilst having fun playing football the Sky Blue way.
Flexible to your schools’ requirements; we run 4, 6, 8 or 10 week programs.
Program costs are aligned with the Sporting Schools pricing model, however, it is not government funded.
Sessions can be run before, after or during school, all year round.
Plus, participating kids will receive skills libraries to practice at home, and the opportunity for a free Family Pass to a Sydney FC home game.
Closely aligned with the Physical literacy continuum, Sky Blues in Schools sessions are designed to develop:
- Physical skills and fitness.
- Through the introduction of the 4 core football skills – Running with the Ball, First Touch, 1v1 and Striking the Ball.
- Attitudes and emotions that motivate children to be active.
- Knowledge and understanding of how, why, and when you move.
- Social skills to help you become active with others.
For more information, please contact Raphael Marie at email@example.com