Sydney FC is Australia’s most recognisable and successful football club.
A founding member of the A-Leagues in 2004, the club is renowned for our integrity and exceptional professionalism both on and off the field that has led to a record number of trophy wins.
When choosing a career in Sky Blue you will join a family built on strong values of respect, support and encouragement that create an environment where your skills can flourish.
Our return to Allianz Stadium in October provides a chance for the successful candidate to play a key role in setting up and delivering our first season back at Moore Park.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly capable and reliable person to proactively coordinate all partnership, sales and events deliverables for our casual and seasonal partners.
Highly-organised with a track record of delivering competing priorities or results simultaneously, the successful candidate will have a strong administration and planning background and thrive in a high paced environment.
This role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Process all casual corporate hospitality and event sales across the business, including booking, invoicing and client communication.
- Take the lead on planning all match day hospitality events including but not limited to inventory tracking, ticketing, catering, AV, room theming, invitations and RSVP management.
- Take the lead on planning all non-match day networking and training events including but not limited to invitations and RSVP management, ticketing, catering, room theming.
- Assist the General Manager – Partnerships with the delivery of key benefits relating to club partners including but not limited to general, hospitality major event ticketing, merchandise and memorabilia execution, digital advertising, and match day signage.
- Assist the Business Development Manager with the delivery of key benefits relating to club coterie groups, including ticketing, digital advertising and event coordination.
- Take the lead on all team external communication, including on-sale notifications, corporate edms and news stories, club announcements.
- Maintain the corporate CRM database including up to date contact information and benefit fulfilment.
- Work with the club’s major event company to deliver the clubs key major events: Foundation Dinner & Sky Blue Ball
- Coordinate and assist corporate team members to deliver other key team functions including reporting, ad hoc projects
IDEALLY YOU’LL HAVE
- 1-2 year’s experience in partnership or events experience
- Experienced in managing tasks simultaneously and being able to prioritise work flows for multiple stakeholders.
- Strong planning and organisational ability
- A current Drivers Licence and personal transport
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish, nurture and influence positive relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Attention to detail
- A passion for the sport with a knowledge of Australian football
- Willingness to work outside business hours when required
- Excellent time management skills
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Permanent position
- Competitive remuneration – commensurate with experience
- A flexible working environment
- A rare chance to work at a leading sports club
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Long-term career with stability and security
To be considered for this role please submit a one-page cover letter that addresses:
- Why you are the ideal person for the role
- Why you want to join our team
- Relevant experience pertaining to the key duties of the job description
Apply through our advert on Seek here