We are looking for videographer capable of producing engaging long form video content for our channels.
The ideal candidate will have all the technical bases covered and be able to capture a wide variety of content in a manner that reflects our premium brand.
From creating short interview style pieces to delivering jaw-dropping shots that bring the excitement of our game day experiences to life, we want to innovate and engage.
This fast-paced role requires a creative eye and high-grade editing skills, with the ability to deliver quick turnarounds.
The ability to organise your own diary and hit deadlines is a must, as well as a passion and commitment to succeed in the high-pressure world of sport.
This role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Ability to create content in line with Sydney FC’s social media strategy and business objectives
- End to end ownership of script, shoot, edit and completed video content on deadline
- Liaising with players and Sydney FC staff to collaborate on the execution and delivery of engaging content that showcases the personalities of our talent.
- Ensure all content pieces are delivered on brand
- Understand and implement the latest technological advances, techniques and trends in video production
- Maintain, organise and develop Sydney FC’s video content library
- Collaborate with the APL to acquire and use footage
- Contribute to making Sydney FC the number one sporting brand in the digital space in Australia
IDEALLY YOU’LL HAVE
- 3+ years of experience of working in a similar position
- Strong experience in video setup (camera, lighting, sound, etc)
- Be able to handle fast turnaround edits and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be extremely organised with an ability to organise video workflows
- Knowledge of Australian football and Sydney FC
- Good technical production knowledge with a focus on post-production
- Knowledge of latest social media video trends
- A current Drivers Licence and personal transport
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Permanent Full-time position.
- Competitive remuneration – commensurate with experience
- A rare chance to work at a leading sports club
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Long-term career with stability and security
To be considered for this role please submit a one-page cover letter that addresses:
- Why you are the ideal person for the role
- Why you want to join our team
- And Links to your showreel
Send the cover letter along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications should be a maximum of four pages, including cover letter, and less than 5MB in size.
Applications close Friday 17 June 2022