We are looking for a creative Senior Graphic Designer with a Fine Arts background to join our Marketing and Content team.
The successful candidate will bring Sydney FC’s iconic brand to life from concept through to finished artwork across the Membership, game day, community and the corporate arms of the business.
Capable of producing effective creative across a variety of formats, the role also includes a requirement to create visually stunning social media graphics and templates to ensure our video content is always on brand.
Supported by a part-time Junior Graphic Designer, and reporting into the GM Marketing, Brand & Content, this key position will be a highly influential member of the content team.
- Hands-on design and delivery of a range of projects and assets including advert creation, print, social media and EDM graphics, infographics and video graphics.
- Managing the creative brief process across the business including day to day design, rounds of feedback and execution of briefs.
- Advocating and maintaining strong brand consistency for all projects
- Managing all graphic production services, including the planning and prioritising of design requirements, production schedule and regular communication with business areas.
- Input into weekly content generation WIPs
- Manage and update the club’s brand guidelines as and when applicable and stay abreast of relevant third-party updates (sponsors, FFA, other clubs, suppliers).
- Management and systematic filing of all design work (draft and final), internal photography, and logos used for design
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third parties (FFA, Other Clubs).
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE
- 5 years + experience in similar position, preferably within a sports organisation
- Tertiary qualification in fine arts, graphic design or visual communications
- Excellent aptitude in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience designing digital ad creation, including animated digital banners
- Print collateral
- Aftereffects/Premiere pro experience a plus
- Strong visual branding and graphic design skills
- Ability to craft creative design solutions
- Strong file management, organisation, time management, and attention to detail
- A background in using a Mac for design
- A killer portfolio of recent projects.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Permanent Full-Time position.
- Competitive remuneration – commensurate with experience
- A rare chance to work at a leading sports club
- Opportunity for growth and career development
- Long-term career with stability and security
To be considered for this role please submit a cover letter that addresses:
- Why you are the ideal person for the role
- Why you want to join our team
- A summary of your most successful content piece or campaign.
- A strong portfolio of eye-catching creative concepts.
Send the cover letter along with a copy of your CV to Marketing@sydneyfc.com
Applications should be a maximum of four pages, including cover letter, and less than 5MB in size.
Applications close Friday 24 June 2022