With a huge crowd expected at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium for Saturday’s #SydneyDerby, check out the below travel and entry info to ensure you enjoy your matchday.
With a sell-out crowd expected at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium for Friday’s #SydneyDerby please take your time to read our key travel and stadium entry information below to ensure you enjoy your matchday.
- To avoid congestion, supporters are advised to use Kogarah Train station for post-match train services North and South. Supporters on the Hill should exit via Gate C at the end of the match.
- Car drivers are advised to arrive early and park at Kogarah Train Station or in Kogarah town centre with over 500 parking spaces available.
- Arrive early to ensure a smooth entry to the stadium.
Special Entry & Exit Considerations
- Members Early Entry is available at Gate D from 6.15pm. Gates will open for non-members 90 minutes before kick-off at 6.30pm
- Tickets are available at Gate C & D (if not sold out prior to the day)
- It is expected to be standing room only on the Hill. Do not bring rugs or fold-up chairs, fold up chairs will not be permitted entry for this match.
- Umbrellas cannot be used once inside the stadium.