Sydney FC’s 2013/14 Membership loyalty price ends TODAY so now is the time for ALL former Members to sign up again to watch Alessandro Del Piero and the rest of the Sydney FC players at a bargain price
Sydney FC’s 2013/14 Membership loyalty price ends TODAY so now is the time for ALL former Members to sign up again to watch Alessandro Del Piero and the rest of the Sydney FC players at a bargain price.
The “loyalty price”, which offers a discount for the loyal fans who have been members across ANY of the eight Hyundai A-League seasons, gives fans a saving of roughly 10 per cent of a normal priced Membership.
2013/14 Sky Blue Membership packages also come with fresh incentives and two blockbuster home fixtures against the Western Sydney Wanderers included in the 14-matches at Allianz Stadium.
Our very popular free public transport offer to all home games has also been extended for the 2013/14 season to include all private bus companies operating throughout the Sydney metropolitan area.
The 2013/14 Sky Blue Memberships have been made easier to understand and purchase, with the transaction fee removed and a 6 month payment plan option for no extra charge.
The packages start from $195 for renewing Members or $215 if you are joining the club for the first year. This price includes access to all 14 home games plus the added Member benefits
You can purchase your Membership online here
As well as the Free Public Transport to all home games, other benefits of the 2013/14 Sydney FC Membership packages include:
• Personalised Membership Card with fixture list
• Members Lanyard
• Members Cap
• Free Public Transport for Home Fixtures
• Double Sided Fixture List Fridge Magnet
• Priority Access to Sydney FC Derby, Hyundai A-League Finals and Qantas Socceroos matches
10% discount off tickets for Sydney FC Home Fixtures purchased through Ticketek (limit of 4 per member per game)
• 10% off Sydney FC merchandise purchased directly through the club or the stadium store
• Free entry to Sydney FC National Youth League and Westfield W-League home games
• Priority access to other Sydney FC events
• Weekly member only emails
• First access to exclusive club announcements
• 10% discount at all adidas performance centres and adidas original stores*
• 10% discount to Sydney FC Corporate Events
Sydney FC registered its highest ever Membership levels and average home crowds in 2012/13 but the challenge has been set to increase both numbers for the 2013/14 season and with Alessandro Del Piero re-signed and Nick Carle returning there-s plenty to get excited about.
2013/14 Sky Blue Memberships can be purchased online here.