Get all the important information you need ahead of our next home game against Western United on Saturday 23rd December 2023 including our Maccas Fans on the Field Experience.
Sydney FC v Western United
Isuzu UTE A-League Round Nine
Saturday 23rd December, 2023
Allianz Stadium, Sydney, NSW
Kick off: 5:30pm AEDT
Gates Open: 4:30pm AEDT
Broadcast Live: Paramount+
Join the Conversation: #SYDvWUN & #SydneyIsSkyBlue
Members can enter the stadium through scanning the QR code on the back of their 2023/24 Membership Card. They can scan in from the pdf on their device, or they can print the card. If printing please ensure the QR code prints clearly.
IF SCANNING IN VIA A PHONE, PLEASE ENSURE BRIGHTNESS IS ALL THE WAY UP, YOU ARE OFF NIGHT MODE AND SCREEN ROTATION IS LOCKED.
Please head to your gate to scan into the ground.
Flexi Members are welcome to attend this match and can sit in any General Admission Bays.
Please ensure that you arrive at the precinct early to avoid congestion closer to kick off time.
As you arrive head to the Junior Blue Fan Zone which is located outside Gate 3 and will be open from 4:15pm.
As your arrive our Sydney FC DJ will be spinning the tunes to get you hyped up for the afternoon of football.
Deck yourself out in Sky Blue with our Sydney FC Facepainters and test your skills with our Sydney FC Inflatables.
Once inside the stadium, you can take your photos under the Sydney FC Archway which will be located inside Gate 1.
Make sure you tag us @sydneyfootballclub in your stories throughout the day.
You can deck yourself out in the latest Sydney FC gear or grab that last minute Christmas gift for a loved one from the Superstore located on the Western Concourse. Our brand new kits including our NEW Harbour Splash Alternate Kit will be available for purchase and also you can add the names of your favourite players too as the Heat Press will be HOT AND READY TO GO!
Sydney FC Members can get 10% off full price items by showing their 2023/24 Membership Card.
Keep an eye on the skies as Santa Claus and his reindeer and sleigh could be spotted over the Allianz Stadium sky-line. If children and parents are well behaved and on the nice list, Santa could make an appearance before the match in the stadium.
If he does arrive, we will aim to feed him as many cookies and milk as possible, so that he can stay around to spread some more festive cheer at half time before flying back to the North Pole to finish off his last minute plans for his big day on the 25th of December.
MACCA’S FAMILIES ON THE FIELD
Macca’s Families on the Field will take place post game with supporters able to enjoy a quick kick-around on the Allianz Stadium pitch once the players and officials have left the field.
This is open to all ticket holders and fans must follow the directions of stadium staff at all times.
Note: The Macca’s on the Field Experience will not take place if the stadium deems the weather conditions could lead to the event having a detrimental affect on the pitch.
TRANSPORT & PARKING
Fans are encouraged to plan their trip and consider all the available travel options ahead of time.
Public transport is the best way to get to Allianz Stadium with frequent light rail and buses servicing the Moore Park area. Travel on transport is included in your ticket to the game.
Trains to the City run regularly on weekends where you can connect with frequent light rail services to Moore Park. The Moore Park light rail stop is located a short walk across from Allianz Stadium.
Plenty of regular route buses also make stops along Anzac Parade and Oxford Street nearby.
If you have to drive, carpool with your group and allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual and parking in the precinct may fill quickly.
Parking is available near Allianz Stadium at the Entertainment Quarter Wilson car park, EP3 grass car park on Driver Avenue and Sydney Boys & Girls High School car park off Cleveland Street. A flat rate event parking fee will apply.
You can find real-time traffic conditions at livetraffic.com.
- Valid pre-purchased tickets to the game include travel to and from Moore Park on public transport services – Just show your event ticket to transport staff when boarding. (Note: A separate station access fee is payable for travel to and from the Domestic and International Airport stations, the fee is not included as part of integrated ticketing). More information can be found here.
- Make a day of it and arrive early to enjoy the many local venues within walking distance of the stadium. From Central Station it’s a 25 minute walk to the Moore Park precinct via Foveaux St or Devonshire St and the Albert ‘Tibby’ Cotter Walkway.
- Public transport is the best way to get to Allianz Stadium with frequent light rail and buses servicing the Moore Park area.
- Allianz Stadium is at the Moore Park light rail stop, as well as a short bus ride from Central Station, Paddington and the CBD. Visit Transport NSW, Google Maps or Live Traffic Sydney to plan your trip and please allow additional travel time.
- If you have to drive, carpool with your group and allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching Moore Park.
- Driver Avenue will be partially closed outside the stadium from 3:30pm and will reopen once crowds have safely left the area.
- To support the Moore Park Road pop up cycleway, there is no left-turn permitted from Lang Road onto Moore Park Road westbound. Motorists can use Cook Rd for access onto Moore Park Rd instead.
Limited parking will be available at the following car parks near the stadium:
- Entertainment Quarter Wilson car park: Open 24 hours. Flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry via Errol Flynn Boulevard from Lang Road.
- Showground Field (EP3) grass car park: Car Park open 2:30pm. Cashless, flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry on Driver Avenue via Lang Road.
- Sydney Boys High School and Sydney Girls High School: Car Park open from around 2:30pm. Cashless, flat rate event parking fees apply. Entry via Cleveland Street. Use the Anzac Parade pedestrian bridge to get to and from the stadium.
Please note EP2 Kippax grass car park will be closed for this game.
Each car park has spaces for Mobility Parking permit holders. For more information visit Centennial Parklands – Parking.
If fans have any ticketing queries, they should proceed to the Box Offices which are located on Driver Ave, Gate 3 & Gate 5 which are located around the stadium.
For any Membership enquiries, fans should visit the Membership window which will be located at the box office at Gate 3 from 4:15pm.
Things to know at the event
- Please follow the directives of staff at all times.
- Connect to Allianz Stadium Wi-Fi for faster download.
- Allianz Stadium is a cashless venue.
- Make sure you download and share any tickets before arriving, have your ticket ready to scan and your phone brightness up before you get to your entry gate for faster entry.
- Please use original PDF versions of eZY tickets, screen-shotting the ticket will pixelate the tickets barcode and may cause them not to scan.
- More information on mobile tickets, including how to share tickets, is available here.
Box Office Opens: 4:00pm
Fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets online ahead of the clash here, however tickets will be available to purchase from the Box Office from 4:00pm.
Junior Blue Fanzone Opens: 4:00pm
Our Junior Blue Fanzone will be open from 4:00pm outside Gate 3, so make sure you arrive early to maximise the fun.
Gates Open: 4:30pm
The gates to Allianz Stadium will be opened at 4:30pm.
Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s Kick Off: 5:30pm
Sydney FC and Western United will get underway at 5:30pm.
During matches, the Allainz Stadium can become noisy and crowded. Strong smells from food and drinks can also be prevalent. All these sensory elements can be overwhelming for individuals who have sensory needs and discourage them from attending events.
Sensory sensitivities or challenges with sensory regulation are often experienced by individuals with autism, dementia, PTSD, intellectual disabilities, mental health issues and other similar conditions.
Sensory bags will make your event more inclusive and allow people of families to attend the event.
If you require a Sensory Bag at a Sydney FC game, please contact a member of the Allianz Stadium customer service staff at the game for more information.