MEMBERS SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the competition, you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
- To enter the competition the entrant must take part in our 2024 Liberty A-League Members’ Survey and provide a valid email address.
- The competition opens at 7am AEDT on Tuesday 6 February 2024 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday 15 February 2024.
- The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter [Sydney FC] if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.
- There is 1 prize to win. The prize is a Sydney FC jersey signed by the Sydney FC Liberty A-League squad valued at $200.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
1. The winner will be drawn at Sydney FC’s head office in Sydney, NSW, Australia within 7 days of the competition closing. The Prize winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the prize winners being selected.
2. The Prize winner will confirm acceptance of the price within 48 hours. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
3. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a Prize winner from winning the Prize.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
5. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
7. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
10. The winner’s name will be published on Sydney FC’s website. www.sydneyfc.com
Sydney Football Club is an Australian based business. Our ABN is 41110877668. Sydney FC’s postal address is PO Box 1970, Macquarie Centre NSW 2113